TERMS & CONDITIONS
Check in time is after 3pm on the day of arrival and check out time is up to 11am on the day of departure.
A deposit of £50 per stay is required to secure your reservation when making a booking over the phone, online or in person. The deposit will be forfeited in the event of a cancellation less than 14 days prior to arrival. A valid credit or debit card is required to secure all bookings otherwise your reservation cannot be accepted.
Cancellations within 7 days of the booking arrival date will require the full payment of the balance due. In the event of a cancellation a deposit can be transferred to a future stay upon request solely at the management’s discretion. Please be aware that deposits paid upon bookings and then subsequently transferred at the manager’s discretion to future dates, can only be honoured for 6 weeks. Otherwise they will be forfeited.
Block bookings of 3 rooms or more require full payment one month before hand and this is non-refundable unless the room can be resold. Our booking policy still applies during times of inclement weather or other events outside of your control and as such we recommend guests take out travel insurance to cover your costs in the event of a cancellation. Due to circumstances beyond the control of the Hotel it may be necessary to change or cancel your booking. Where the change is considered major, as decided by management, you will have the option to accept the change or receive a full refund of any monies paid. Specific events & functions may have different payment requirements which will be explained by management upon booking.
We accept dogs in Rooms 1 and 3 only at an additional charge of £20. We will provide additional towelling, bedding and a water bowl for your pet. Please not this charge applies in all instances.
A valid credit or debit card is required to secure bookings of 6 or more people. Please note our online reservation system is unable to process table request of 8 or more guests. If you would like to make a booking of this size please either call us, email us or visit the premises to discuss your requirements.
No deposit will be taken prior to your visit however Timinn Ltd (T/A The Timble Inn) reserves the right to charge your credit/debit card an amount of £20 per guest in your booked party if you fail to give at least 24 hours notice of cancellation or are a no show.
We respectfully request our guests to inform us of any dietary requirements or allergens at the time of booking so we may give the appropriate advice on our menu and, if possible, take any necessary steps in advance to accommodate you or a member of your party. We reserve the right to decline or cancel a reservation if we do not feel sufficient measures can be taken to meet the requirements of any allergies or other dietary requests.
Excluding assistance dogs, we only allow dogs in our bar area Tuesday-Saturday exclusively on lunchtimes. Exceptions may be made by prior arrangement with the management.
A non-refundable £50pp deposit will be taken at the time of booking. Bookings may only be made directly with The Timble Inn for both event tickets and event accommodation. All dietary requirements and allergies to be mentioned at point of reservation. The Timble Inn reserve the right to decline the booking due to conflict of interest between theme and dietary/allergy requirements. The deposit is only transferable to another event night and entirely at the discretion of the management. If necessary to cancel the event, The Timble Inn will give no less than 2 weeks notice of the cancellation. Any notification of cancelation inside of the 2 week period due elements out of the venues control (e.g. inclement weather) will entitle the individual to a full deposit refund but no further compensation.
Due to the large number of requests we receive and also the layout of our restaurant, we cannot guarantee specific seating area requests when taking reservations but we will endeavour to accommodate your request if possible.
Due to health and safety regulations surrounding the unevenness of our original York stone flooring, we regretfully are unable to provide high chairs to our customers.
VAT at the prevailing rate is included in any rates quoted.
Hotel and Restaurant rates are subject to change at the management’s discretion.
Damage / Loss
Timinn Ltd (T/A The Timble Inn) accepts no liability for any damage/loss to any personal possessions (including motor vehicles) whilst at this property.
Damage to Hotel Property
Timinn Ltd (T/A The Timble Inn) reserve the right to charge a guest the cost of rectifying the damage caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the hotel’s property or structure. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit/debit card or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
Removal of Hotel Property
Timinn Ltd (T/A The Timble Inn) reserve the right to charge guests the cost of replacing any items that are removed from the premises by them without consent. The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing item, including any carriage charges. Should the fact that the item is missing come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit/debit card or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
If you require clairification regarding these booking terms and conditions, please call us on 01943 880530.
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Access to and use of this site is provided by The Timble Inn subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. The Timble Inn reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Whilst The Timble Inn endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, The Timble Inn will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- Whilst The Timble Inn endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and The Timble Inn does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- The Timble Inn shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- The Timble Inn accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
If you have any queries regarding this website terms statement please email the Timble Inn at email@example.com.